Tech MCS Studio is the software solution that goes with each Tech MCS package. It is specially designed to make daily work easier to specialists. Its project-orientation approach is plenty useful in clinical and research environments where many tests are made during the working day.
Tech MCS Studio is mainly characterized by its many customization options. Up to 15 joints could be configured in the angle measurement mode, so the whole human performance is recorded and visualized in real-time on your PC.
This data is offered to users in different ways: graphically through a 3D avatar or 2D graphs, numerically on plain text files compatibles with MATLAB and Excel or even with one-click biomechanical reports directly in PDF files. All these presentations are simultaneously eligible.
Tech MCS Studio is detailed-oriented to get the best user experience from each recording session.
Tech MCS Studio has an innovative automatic step segmentation algorithm which improves gait/run statistics acquisition. Human Biomechanical analysis is simplified with different tools that deliver information as joint angular velocity or joint range in a fast way. Besides, Tech MCS Studio generates one-click pdf reports with all the statistic and graphs.
Tech MCS Studio allows the synchronization between IMU data and video stream from compatible high speed cameras. Video is integrated directly in the software, helping users to detect the instant where a movement has been done. Tech MCS Studio provides different synchronized points of view from recorded movements to help specialist on their decision making.
When Tech MCS is configured as Master, synchronization with third parties’ hardware as EMG or EEG is managed through Tech MCS studio too. This gives the total control over the situation to the user on just one device
• Real-time data visualization and recording
• 3D IMU and Avatar Visualization
• Dynamic Visualization of Selected Data
• Adaptable Work Area
• 3D Physical Data (Calibrated)
• 3D Orientation in Quaternions
• 3D Orientation in DCM (Direct Cosine Matrix)
• 3D Angles Measurement (degrees)
• 3D Angular Velocity
• Rate Frequency up to 500 Hz
• Tech IMUs Temperature Recording
• Joints Selection, for human body’s Angles Measurement
• Open Choice for Limb Relations (Real or Virtual Joints)
• Graphical Relation Between Joint Angles
• Automatic Gait Cycle Detection
• Time-Line Selection Playback, Playback Loop
• Graphics’ Zoom IN/OUT.
• Graphic Representation through 3D Avatars
• Synchronised Video Frame Recording
• MicroSD Card Recording Manager
• Possibilty to Export Individual or Multiple Captures
• Possibility to Import Captures to the Project
• Possibility to Customize Labels of the Connected Tech IMUs
• Quaternion/Angles Converter
• In/Out Synchronized Trigger with External Devices
• Capture Start/Stop Timer
• Capture Management: Import, Rename, Eliminate, etc.
• Automatic and Configurable Capture Name
• Virtual IMU Alignment Through software.
• IMU Calibration Data Import/Export.
• Exportable Memo Pad
• Multiple Windows Simultaneously
• One‐click Report Generator (PDF).
• GAIT Analysis
• Sporting Performance Study
• Software’s Free Upgrades*
• Specialized Technical Support
• Available Libraries for Matlab, SDK for C #
With Tech MCS Studio 4 we have made our best in order to improve all those things that already made our software smarter. It has been thoroughly designed to fulfil the measure needs in the engineering area as well as in the human performance area.
Engineers are currently able to obtain data directly from the IMU sensor (RAW or Calibrated) in the software interface and to get the graphical and numerical information in real-time.
Physiotherapist and biomechanical specialists can get joint angle information visually, through the 3D avatar. And are able to obtain all the statistics from the patient joint angle performance.
Being much more powerful, Tech MCS Studio 4 continues making easier daily work.