The Motion Capture System Tech MCS is a complete wireless motion analysis solution, based on one of the lighter and smaller inertial sensor of the market (Tech IMU), useful for rehabilitation, biomedical research and sports. It stands out for its meticulous design which makes it a key tool fully functional for different application areas.
Accuracy, wireless, portability, versatility and simplicity are the main features of the Motion Capture System Tech MCS. Its outstanding performance allows up to 500Hz sample rate, making the Tech MCS ideal for high-speed sport performance analysis; such as tennis, cycling, running, among others.
In addition, the user can record the information in Micro-SD memory card, therefore it allows outdoors recordings far from computer. On the other hand, Bluetooth Communications will allow the user more than 150 meters (LOS) in real-time recording situations.
Tech MCS system has a wide range of package configurations depending on the user’s MoCap needs. All packages come in a robust suitcase which encloses Tech IMUs, Tech Hub, textile and plastic adapters, Bluetooth communication module and Technaid’s Capture Software Tech MCS Studio. Chosen accessories will be included on the suitcase too.
For systems with 9 IMU or more, up to 16. Technaid offers its Big Case Solution, a rugged case with enough space to house the full system and some accessories as the Tech Wireless Trigger. This type of system allows a full body motion capture everywhere you need, even without a PC or laptop at a hand since the system has a MicroSD recording option. This solution is used as well in case of an 8IMU system with the full set of straps (full body).
For systems with 8 IMU or less, Technaid offers its Small Case Solution which guarantees the best portability for your Tech MCS Motion Capture System. Whatever you need to measure, the motion of a single limb or a complete upper/lower part of the body, you will find your system perfectly placed on little space.
• Ultra-small, Very Light and Robust Tech IMU Sensors
• Highly Configurable
• Tech HUB Weight: 225 gr.
• Tech IMU Size (LxWxH): 36x26x11 mm.
• Tech IMU Weight: 10 gr.
• Big Case Size (LxWxH): 430x350x180 mm.
• Weight of System 4500 gr. (Big case)
• Medium case size (LxWxH): 320x260x160 mm.
• Weight of system 3000 gr. (Medium case)
• Power Adapter 110/220 VAC
• Tech HUB Nominal Voltage 5 V
• Tech HUB Maximum Current (16 IMU) 3 A
• USB Port
• Bluetooth® Communication
• 150 m. Wireless Range (Line‐Of‐Sight)
• 50 m. Wireless Range Indoor
• MicroSD Recording (PC Offline Mode)
• In/Out Trigger Port for Synchronization
• Tech Wireless External Trigger (Optional)
• 3D Physical Data (Calibrated)
• 3D orientation in Quaternions
• 3D Orientation in DCM (Direct Cosine Matrix)
• 3D Angles (Joints)
• 3D Angular Velocity
• Rate Frequency Up to 500 Hz
• Internal Update Rate to 1000 Hz
• Synchronised Video Frame Recording
• Micro SD card Memory Manager
• Real-time Data Visualization and Recording
• 3D Data recording (Acceleration, Angular velocity and Magnetic field)
• Tech IMUs Temperature Recording
• Graphic visualization in 3D Avatars
• Captures Start/Stop timer
• Operating system compatibility Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 (64‐bit)
• Full information in Tech MCS Studio section (here)
• One‐click Report Generator (PDF).
• Firmware’s Free Updates
• International Guarantee for Manufacturing Defects
• Adaptable to Customer Specific Needs (customization)
• Specialized Technical Support
• Support for Customer Applications
• Free SDK (Software Development Kit)
Select the accessories you need for your project
Tech MCS is a product developed for the capture, measurement and analysis of human motion and is useful for a wide type of purposes as Biomechanics, Work Medicine, Rehabilitation, Sport Performance, Virtual Reality, Videogames, Cinema, etc.
With Tech MCS, physicians have a powerful tool which can assist them, initially on the diagnosis, and then on the monitoring of the treatments. Through the accurate numerical information it delivers, doctors are able to objectivize the patient performance along the rehabilitation process.
Sports Performance Centres will take advantage too of all Tech MCS human movement analysis tools. The improvement of athletes will be easily measured and analysed, no matter how fast the movements are and no matter how severe the sport is (e.g. martial arts)
Tech MCS has its origins on research, and researchers will find an ally on it. The data collected by the system could be delivered to the researcher on multiple formats as RAW data, DCM orientation, Quaternion orientation, angles, etc.