The Annual School and Symposium on advances in NeuroRehabilitation will provide a dynamic environment for discussion and in-depth education on advanced procedures for neurorehabilitation covering a wide range of topics -from basic to advance levels-, including an advanced electrode and biosensor design, biomechanical modeling, mechatronics, biosignal processing and assistive rehabilitation technologies.
SSNR 2017 Contest
We want to introduce you the contest that we have prepared for this edition of SSNR 2017:
- Proceed with your registration to this year SSNR edition.
- Follow Technaid in two of these Social Networks: LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and the nick you have used to follow us and…
- …you will enter the draw for a bonus of 15% to your personal registration fee.
- Then, we will send you an email with your participant number.
- The nearest number to the Spanish National Lottery winner of 14/09/2017 will get the bonus.
- In case there is a tie, the lower number will be the winner.
- Once the SSNR2017 has finished, we will contact you to give the refund.
Really easy, isn’t it?
Go to Post