The purpose of CEA Bioengineering symposium is to provide a meeting place for researchers, developers, clinical staff, students, industrialists, professionals in general and users who carry out their activity in the field of bioengineering, mainly in Spain and Latin America. Technaid, as a reference company in the field of assistive technologies and research, will participate as a sponsor and present its latest advances in its technologies
This event is about presenting, sharing and discussing new advances in this field with both theoretical and experimental contributions and validation and introduction into the market of solutions that try to cover as much as possible the special needs of people with physical, sensory or cognitive deficiencies to expand thus, their functional capacities of relationship, mobility and access to knowledge.
The topics that this meeting includes are, among others:
- BCI systems. Collection, processing and exploitation of information. Motor rehabilitation, healthcare tools …
- Neural interfaces
- Augmentative and alternative interfaces. Processing of neural signals.
- Neuromodulation techniques.
- Assistive robotics, rehabilitation robotics and robotic exoskeletons.
- Control of automated assistance systems.
- Models and clinical and technical needs in rehabilitation and patient care.
- BCI applications in different areas of health, society or industry.
- Transfer of technology to the industry and the market.
- LCA (Low Cost Automation) in assistive technologies.