Tech MCS Studio 4 has been designed to provide the best user experience in each recording session. It is the software solution that pairs with the Tech MCS package.
Its design makes daily work easier for specialists. Its project-orientation approach is particularly useful in clinical and research environments when as many as possible experiments need to be run in a single session.
Tech MCS Studio 4’s main feature is customization: Up to 15 joints can be set up in the angle measurement mode, so the whole subject’s performance is recorded and visualized in real-time on the specialist’s computer.
There are several outputs for the data: graphically through a 3D avatar or 2D graphs, numerically on text files compatible with MATLAB, Excel, Autodesk, Blender or even with one-click biomechanical reports in a PDF file.
Tech MCS Studio 4 includes an innovative automatic step segmentation algorithm that improves gait/run statistics acquisition. Human biomechanical analysis is simplified with tools that deliver information as joint angular velocity or joint range in a fast way. Additionally, Tech MCS Studio generates one-click pdf reports that include all statistics and graphs.
Tech MCS Studio 4 allows the synchronization between IMU data and video stream from compatible high speed cameras. Video is integrated in the software, helping users to detect when movement happens. Tech MCS Studio 4 provides different synchronized points of view from recorded movements to help specialists on their decision making.
When Tech MCS is configured as Master, synchronization with third parties’ hardware as EMG or EEG is managed through Tech MCS studio 4 as well. This provides total control over the experiment to the user with just one device.
• Real-time data visualization and recording
• 3D IMU and Avatar Visualization
• Dynamic Visualization of Selected Data
• Adaptable Work Area
• 3D Physical Data (Calibrated)
• 3D Orientation in Quaternions
• 3D Orientation in DCM (Direct Cosine Matrix)
• 3D Angles Measurement (degrees)
• 3D Angular Velocity
• Rate Frequency up to 500 Hz
• Tech IMUs Temperature Recording
• Joints Selection, for human body’s Angles Measurement
• Open Choice for Limb Relations (Real or Virtual Joints)
• Graphical Relation Between Joint Angles
• Automatic Gait Cycle Detection
• Time-Line Selection Playback, Playback Loop
• Graphics’ Zoom IN/OUT.
• Graphic Representation through 3D Avatars
• Synchronised Video Frame Recording
• MicroSD Card Recording Manager
• Possibilty to Export Individual or Multiple Captures
• Possibility to Import Captures to the Project
• Possibility to Customize Labels of the Connected Tech IMUs
• Quaternion/Angles Converter
• In/Out Synchronized Trigger with External Devices
• Capture Start/Stop Timer
• Capture Management: Import, Rename, Eliminate, etc.
• Automatic and Configurable Capture Name
• Virtual IMU Alignment Through software.
• IMU Calibration Data Import/Export.
• Exportable Memo Pad
• Multiple Windows Simultaneously
• One‐click Report Generator (PDF).
• GAIT Analysis
• Sporting Performance Study
• Software’s Free Upgrades*
• Specialized Technical Support
• Available Libraries for Matlab, SDK for C #
With Tech MCS Studio 4 we made our software even smarter. It has been thoroughly designed to fulfill all applicable measurement requirements both engineering-wise and regarding human performance.
Engineers can now obtain data straight from the IMU sensor (RAW or calibrated) through the software interface and get the graphical and numerical information in real-time.
Physiotherapist and biomechanical specialists can get joint angle visual information through the 3D avatar, and also obtain statistics from the patient joint angle performance.
With this much power, Tech MCS Studio 4 keeps making your day to day job easier.