The Exo-H2 can completely emulate the process of human walking. In this way, a person with brain injury or cerebral palsy patients with lower limb affected can walk by using his/her own legs, when wearing the Exo-H2, with the aid of a cane or similar support asset and/or the aid of a health professional person.
The Exo-H2 is also indicated to assist in walking to those people that have partially lost the capacity of walking or to those people that need to “learn how to walk anew” after suffering an accident or neurological disease, such as spinal injury, cerebrovascular accidents and in general for any cerebral damage acquired that limits the ability to walk.
It is also very useful for maintaining the tone of the legs and to activate the blood circulation of persons that have lost mobility in the lower limbs or have muscle weakness.
What makes the Exo-H2 attractive with respect to similar exoskeletons is that it is designed with an open architecture that allows the user (being a therapist, professor or researcher) to modify and adjust the control parameters of the system, getting the best performance for the patient’s needs, as opposed to other exoskeletons which are systems with a completely closed architecture.
The Exo-H2 has been the result of many years of research carried out by the CSIC’s Bioengineering Group, whom is the proprietary of the Know-How rights and has conceded an exclusive license to Technaid S.L. for the design, manufacturing and commercial exploitation of the system.
• Open Architecture for Research
– 1.180 mm Tall
– 150 mm Long (Side View)
– 230 mm Wide (Front View)
• Weight: Approx. 11 Kg.
• Main Structure Material: Stainless Steel and Type 7005 Aluminum.
• Power Supply: Battery LiFePO4 (22,4 VDC @ 12 Ah)
• Charger: 100 – 240 V AC / 50-60 Hz (AC Power Line)
• Working Time (23 ± 3 ℃): Up to 6 Hours
• Easy Battery Replacement to Improve the Working Time
• Joint Interaction Torque
• Foot/Ground Contact (Heel and Toe)
• 6 Motors (Hips, Knees and ankles)
• 6 Strain Wave Gearing
• Control Engineering
• Gait Analysis
• Adaptable to people from 1.45 to 1.95 meters tall.
Max. user’s weight: 100 Kg.
• Firmware’s Free Upgrades
• Adaptable to Customer Specific Needs (Customization)
• Specialized Technical Support
• Support for Real Time Customer Applications