The Exo-H3 is the latest version of Technaid’s lower limbs robotic exoskeleton. This new version incorporates several improvements and is now more versatile, robust and reliable for your research. Among these improvements we can mention:
– Security mechanisms as power shut-off button and mechanical stops.
– Wider area for hips attachment
– Wider mobility ranges for a more human like performance
– Better electronic integration for an improved form factor
– Redesign of connectors for a faster connection.
Exo-H3 emulates the process of human walking replicating a pre-defined gait pattern through six actuated joints in the sagittal plane. Thus, it can assist people that have partially lost the ability to walk after suffering a stroke, contributing to the current neurorehabilitation research
Because it has been specifically designed for research, it allows the implementation of own algorithms as well as the application of different robotic control strategies. This, together with its ability to adapt to different sizes, provides a wide range of possibilities when carrying out research.
The Exo-H3 also has an Android app as interface to operate the basic functions of the exoskeleton such us gait speed, motor assistance or stand up and sit down commands.
The Exo-H3 is the result of several years of research of the Neurorehabilitation Group of CSIC together with Technaid (CSIC’s spin-off company). Technaid, S.L. has the exclusive license for the manufacturing and commercial exploitation of the system.
• 6 Actuated DoF in the Sagittal Plane (one for hip, knee and ankle in both right and left legs)
• Position, Torque and Admittance in Real Time Control.
• External CAN-Bus
• Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
• Bluetooth v3.0 (Class 2)
• 2,4 GHz Transceiver
• 100 – 240 V AC / 50-60 Hz (AC Power Line)
• Size (H), 14 cm.
• Size (W), 10 cm.
• Size (L), 16 cm.
• Normal Capacity Type, 12.0 Ah.
• Normal Voltage, 22,4 VDC.
• Normal Power, 230 Wh.
• Standard Discharge Current, 2.4(const) A.
• Stainless Steel and High Resistance Aluminum (7075).
• 6x Joint Position.
• 6x Joint Interaction Torque
• 4x Pressure Sensor (Heel and Toe)
• Hip (135º) 105º (flex.) 30º (ext.)
• Knee (110º) 105º (flex.) 5º (ext.)
• Ankle (60º) 30º (flex.) 30º (ext.)
• Min. subject’s height (*), 110 cm.
• Max. subject’s height (*), 210 cm.
• Min. subject’s weight, 40 Kg.
• Max. subject’s weight, 100 Kg.
• 118 cm. tall.
• 45 cm. long (side view).
• 30 cm. wide (front view).
• 17 Kg. approx. / 14Kg. without battery